Thursday, February 19, 2009

3-Hour Test

The 3-hour glucose test only ended up being a 2-hour test! I drank a bottle of what they call Glucola (pure glucose) and then they checked my blood every hour on the hour. I had to pass 2 out of the 3 tests to not be considered diabetic. Luckily, I passed the first two tests in a row and got to leave after 2 hours! So, I do not have Gestational Diabetes. What great news! I had to take a sick day to take the test, so it looks like I have the afternoon to get some things done around the house!

We have a busy weekend planned with friends. Tomorrow night we're having dinner with some good friends of ours. Saturday night we'll be at the Hughes' baby shower. They will welcome Lily in March! Then Sunday we have our monthly supper club over at the Bowers' house! Eric has the next three weekends in a row off! That's always a good thing!

1 comment:

The Laney Family said...

Glad you got good news!!! what is this about a monthly supper club???