Thursday, March 19, 2009

Baby Shower!!

I had a wonderful trip up to Bethalto for my baby shower. They sure put on a great shower for me. The theme was pink and brown (just like Caroline's nursery). My aunt made a cake that matches the nursery perfectly. Not only was it the cutest cake in the world, it was the most delicious cake!!! Thanks, Aunt Chris!

Caroline got some incredible gifts. Everyone was so generous. It was so great to see a lot of family and friends that I haven't seen in a long time. Thank you everyone for coming!

I stayed a couple extra days and spent time with my family. We had a nice time and the StL weather was beautiful!!

I am back in Birmingham now and in the process of organizing Caroline's gifts and getting ready to put her bedding in her crib! So exciting!! I'll post pictures of her room when we complete it.

Enjoy the slideshow of my shower!
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Bethalto Baby Shower
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

The Laney Family said...

love the scrapbook that is too cute! great shower!