Monday, February 16, 2009

26 Week Doctor's Visit...

I had my monthly doctor appointment with Dr. Damrich this morning. Caroline's heartbeat was 161. My blood pressure was very good. The one part of the visit that didn't go the way I wanted it to was my Glucose Tolerance Test. My blood sugar was a little bit over the normal range. Therefore, I have to go back this week to have the three-hour test done. I will have to drink the sugary drink (Glucola) and then get my blood drawn every hour for 3 hours. If I don't pass again, then that means that I have Gestational Diabetes. Please say a prayer that I pass and won't have any problems. I think I'll go back on Thursday to have the test.

But, Miss Caroline is doing well and I'm very thankful. Since I'm 26 weeks and almost into my third trimester, I will start going to Dr. Damrich every two weeks until the last month. Then I'll go every week.

Happy President's Day! I'm glad to have the day off to get some things done around the house.

No comments: