Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Productive Day

I got the day off work today for Veteran's Day. Unfortunately Eric got yesterday off instead. After I got off work yesterday, we went and toured three daycares. They all seem very similar. We would like to find one that is convenient for both of us, since I'm sure we'll both be transporting Baby W next school year.

I woke up early this morning and went to the gym to work out. Then I called about three dozen daycares and went to visit a couple more. This is a very stressful duty. All the daycares are very, very similar. However, some are quite different on prices. We just want to find a daycare that will love our baby and take really good care of him/her.

Anyway, after looking at daycares I went to The Summit to do a little Christmas shopping. It's only November 11th and I'm 3/4 of the way done with our shopping!! I'm pretty proud!

I have bunco tonight with my medical wives. Well, I'm off to walk the dogs. Happy Veteran's Day!

No comments: