
Friday, November 21, 2008
Big News for Katie...
I received some WONDERFUL news this morning! I passed the National Board Certification for Teaching!! All last school year I worked very hard on this literacy certificate. I had to turn in four big portfolios that included case studies on students, lessons, DVDs of my lessons, hundreds of pages of papers I had to write, etc. etc. Then in June I took a big assessment that had six main sections all relating to literacy. Well, after the long, long, long waiting period I received my scores this morning! I did wonderful and I passed!! This is a big achievement for teachers. It was a lot of work, but I am very proud of myself for accomplishing this. Below is a picture of the flowers that my mom and dad sent me to work. Thanks, Mom and Dad!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats! That's a big deal. Way to go!!!
Post a Comment