Where does the time go? I can't believe it's almost September. August has been wonderful! We're pretty excited about the 3 day weekend, though. Well, I'm excited for the 3-day. Eric's excited for just 2 days. Bless his heart!
I have the best class in the whole world this year! They are absolutely precious and I'm so excited for this school year. Seriously! I only have 16 students, which is great.
August is full of special days! Eric and I both had wonderful birthdays. Thanks for all the birthday wishes. We haven't went out and celebrated yet, b/c I was sick all last weekend and Eric worked most of the weekend. So, we're hoping to go out this Friday night and celebrate. Eric turned 27 on the 21st. I turned 26 on the 25th. Eric's mom and I share a birthday, so that's pretty special! Also, Eric's grandma (she's my Grandma, too) turns 76 on August 29th! Oh, and our brother in law Robert turned 29 on the 9th! August is full of celebrations.
We have a few fun things planned for September. I got Eric and I tickets to the Alabama vs. Western Kentucky game on September 13th. Roll Tide! We're really looking forward to going to Tuscaloosa (about 40 minutes away) and watching the Crimson Tide play some ball! Also, our next door neighbors are getting married down the street at the Botanical Gardens at the end of September. We're looking forward to that as well!
Not much else to report. Eric's busy, busy, busy in the Eye E.R. and has a lot of great, classic stories to share. Just ask him about the lady and the chicken! ha. Funny story! Love you all!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment