Sunday, August 10, 2008

We have had a fun weekend filled with spending time with our friends. Friday night Eric hosted poker night at our house for all the guys. The girls all went to Sips-N-Strokes. It's a studio where you bring wine and an art instructor walks you through step by step how to paint a picture. We had a lot of fun. We all decided we chose a very hard one to paint! I think they all turned out great...even though mine somehow has a pink background.

Saturday night we had a couple that we hang out with a lot over for dinner. Tonight we are hosting a supper club with some of our neighbors.


My students come on Tuesday. I have 16 students this year, which is a perfect number! Eric is still playing softball on Tuesday nights. The team consists of about 15 other residents and they're good, however they still haven't won a game. We're holding out hope that they'll win at least one! The wives have fun watching them.


This should be a busy week. I have bunco on Thursday night, which is a lot of fun!

I'm posting a pic of our sips-n-strokes masterpieces.


I think we all need to grow a foot to catch up to Megan! I think she's wearing heels though!


2 comments:

Chris, Sarah, Kate, and Benjamin said...

Wish I could have been there, looks like you guys had fun! Megan does look so tall in that picture.

Megan and Russell said...

yes...I could hardly hear from my lofty vantage point :o) I do have heals on...by the way.
Megan