Unfortunately for me summer is about over. I have been playing mom to two kids for a while now while their parents are in England. It has been fun hanging out with them, going swimming at the country club, and doing other fun things. Their parents return this Wednesday night.
Eric and I will fly to St. Louis on Friday morning for our friends' wedding. We'll spend Friday hanging out with family and going to the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. Saturday Eric's whole family will be going to the wedding, so that'll be great to spend so much time with them. Then Sunday we were supposed to go to a Cardinal's game, but it got switched to a night game, so we can't go now. So now on Sunday I believe we're spending the day at my parents house in their pool.
I go back to work next Monday the 4th. My students will start the 12th.
Eric received his Alabama state license for Ophthalmology in the mail this week, which means he will be taking call all by his lonesome from now on. He will be the only Ophthalmologist working in the middle of the night (when he's on call). No good stories to share yet ( I'm pretty sure it's illegal to share them anyway!).
That's all for now. I'll post some pics of the wedding and our weekend after we return!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment