This is our first attempt at blogging. We (Katie) set up this blog as a way to communicate with friends and family all across the country.
I (Katie) am enjoying my summer vacation. I travelled to Cancun, St. Louis, Chicago, and Destin, FL all in the month of June. I'm doing a lot of tutoring and a little babysitting this summer as well.
Eric started his Ophthalmology residency last Tuesday. We think it's going to be a great three years. It seems that he'll have some great mentors to teach him along the way.
We love Birmingham and have made some wonderful friends in the one year that we've been here. Bailey and Shiloh are loving each other and their back yard.
That's all for now.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you've entered the blog world too! Hope all is well in hot 'Bama country. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment