Eric's on call today (which means a 30+hour shift). So, I'm at home cleaning and running errands. Eric's parents are coming in town tonight and we're really excited to spend the weekend with them.
I can't believe it's already the middle of July (almost). I go back to work on August 4th. I am really enjoying my summer and will have a hard time adjusting back to school days.
Eric is enjoying Ophthalmology. He takes call with second years for the month of July, but as soon as he gets his Alabama Medical license he will be on his own.
Well, I'm off to run some more errands. Have a great weekend.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the site guys! Can you believe Jon had a no hitter last night on call, hope Eric's is the same. Enjoy the weekend with mom and dad and tell them we said hi. Miss you both!
Post a Comment