So, I decided to be that terrible Mom that gave him back his paci to see if that would help. He was too tired to not be napping. I knew he wasn't ready to give those up (and neither was I). It didn't help. Now that he knew how to climb out, there was no stopping him. So no more paci. AND a toddler bed it is. He won't be getting hurt trying to escape now.
Last night Caroline woke up a thousand times and I had to keep putting her back in her own bed. I came back into our bed and there was Cole. All snuggled up on my pillow. Ahhhhhhh!!!! We were so tired this morning!!!!
I love everything about this picture. He fell asleep in the living room. On the floor. And I love his little fingers wrapped in the holes of blanket. His favorite thing to do!


No comments:
Post a Comment