Saturday, June 23, 2012

Swimming Lesson. Yes, Singular.


I signed Caroline up for swimming lessons over a month ago through the YMCA. I am so excited to be a member at the Y. We talked about her week of lessons forever. She was excited to go (and all smiles as the pic above shows). Then came time for the instructor to take her away from Mommy. It all went downhill from there. I sat right there and watched through the window at my 3 year old scream bloody murder for me. In her defense, all the other kids were 5! She was so tiny next to them. After her 30 minute "lesson" they brought her to me and told me she just "wasn't ready". Well, I took her home. If you ask her how her swimming lesson went she will tell you, "not good. i'll just swim in other pools." Luckily she isn't afraid of the water and does amazing wearing a Puddle Jumper! So, we won't worry about swim lessons this summer. I hope she likes gymnastics better!!??

No comments: