The dogs have been great! I've pretty much got them blocked off, so they stay on the main level. I move their bed into the mud room each evening and they sleep in there. It has been LIFE CHANGING not having a pug sniffing my head at 5am or letting out a little bark at 2am for no reason at all. They've just been going out the side door into the yard and doing their business and coming right back up. I am still in shock on how good they've been!
I've only taken pictures of the main level.
It has been so incredibly nice to have both sets of parents so close by. We are blessed.
Caroline and Cole love their cousins Avery and Will!
View of dining room from the kitchen hallway area.
View of dining room from entry hallway.
Little library area with my new favorite thing: the chair!!
The Chair. It swivels. It's amazing!!
Living room
The TV is on the Right on the wall. The staircases are on the left.
The Playroom (should be a sun room)!!! It's soo nice to have!! I love all the natural light plus all the toys confined to one area. But let's be honest, the whole main level has become the play room.
Kitchen. There is a nice big pantry on the left that is HUGE. It's so amazing. Then the mud room/laundry room is next to that and it also leads to the garage.
We are in heaven! Stay tuned for pics of the rest of the house!

No comments:
Post a Comment