Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday!!

Caroline slept in until 7am! It was fantastic. Her first words to me this morning were, "Mommy, it's Saturday. No School today. No School, Mommy. It's Saturday." When did she get so smart?? She is amazing us with her incredible vocabulary and eagerness to learn. She is very inquisitive and if she isn't sure what something is, she'll ask. Cole loves to play with the door stopper things that jiggle when you pull it. She kept asking what it was called and I honest didn't know. I just told her a "door stop thingy", so that's now what she calls it. Total mom fail.

Another thing that amazes me is how Caroline remembers who got her which outfits for Christmas. It's hysterical when I pull out a shirt, pants, or panties to put on her. She'll tell me, "That's from Gigi/Papa." or "That's from Mamaw/Gpa.". "Those panties are from GiGi", or "I want to play with the LeapPad from Mamaw/Gpa."How on Earth does she remember that? She's always right, too! Must be gifted.

Our realtor came over this morning to go over all the paperwork with us and it looks like our house will officially be on the market on Wednesday. But, there is a sign in our yard already!

After our realtor left we went to Walmart while Daddy went to work. She was such a good girl through Walmart, that I bought her a bag of M&M's and Dora Band-Aids. EVERYTHING is better with Dora band-aids.

Cole loves his dinosaur from Mamaw and Gpa. He pushes it all over the place. Today he tried to ride it for the first time.

Probably another "Mom Fail". I let Cole stand up in the cart. I mean, we're going like 1mph, right? I thought it was cute.


ok, i posted this one yesterday; but it had that weird gray bar across the bottom. This one doesn't.

Eric is moonlighting in the Eye ER today. Making extra money, so we can afford to practically give our house away to a buyer. . We love you, Eric. Thanks for working hard for us!
Photobucket

1 comment:

hughesfamily said...

What is that door thing called? I think your answer is right!

Love Cole in the cart!

Good Luck with the house. It will suck, but life always works out, right? It will be good in the end. Your house is so cute!