Cole is now 9 months, 2 weeks old. I finally got the chance to stick the monthly sticker on his shirt and take a few pictures, but it is definitely not as easy as it once was.
Exhibit A: Caroline insisted in being in the picture with Cole.
Exhibit B: Finally realizing the teddy bear is sitting next to him and Caroline showed him that if you squeeze his hand, you can hear noise (cole's heartbeat from when he was in the womb!).
Exhibit A. Again.
She needed her picture taken with the bear.
Exhibit C: The older sister taught him to stand up in the chair. This does not help Mommy get a good picture.
I'm finally realizing this isn't going to happen. I'll try again when Caroline isn't upstairs with us!
Gigi and Papa got Caroline "Dollie and Me" outfits. She put the matching dress on Amy and was in absolute awe of her for about 40 minutes.
So excited to be wearing the same outfit as Amy!
1 comment:
Love it.....too cute for words!
Post a Comment