Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Bangs

Before I begin writing about the tragedy of "the bangs", obviously y'all know that we think Caroline is the most precious & beautiful thing ever. Ok, with that being said, I took her to Salon 150 last Saturday for a last minute haircut (first mistake. I couldn't get in with the lady that did it last time.) She was happy as could be until we sat her in the chair, so I had to sit down and put her on my lap. She asked what we wanted done and I told her, "I don't want her to have BANGS, but we need a little trimming around to keep it out of her face all the time. She turned us around so Caroline couldn't see the scissors (second mistake), and 42 seconds later she turned us around and she had SUPER SHORT Bangs. I couldn't tell just how short until we were going through Walmart. YIKES. ANyway, they would be fairly cute except that they are completely uneven. The worst part, we have family pictures on Saturday. Hoping a barette will pin them back with lots of hairspray.


Looks cute here, but....

Look how uneven they are! Obviously a horrible pic of me, but she wouldn't smile until I did.

Photobucket

1 comment:

hughesfamily said...

She is ADORABLE, of course...but what is wrong with that woman? How could she not think those were bangs?