Caroline LOVES clothes. She loves to pull them out of the drawer, put them around her neck like a scarf, and walk around the house. Here she is a multi-tasker; hugging teddy and playing with mommy's tank top.
Silly girl
Trying to get a good pic of her smiling is nearly impossible anymore.I had another doctor's appointment this week and Baby W looks perfectly healthy! He/She is growing like a little weed AND they think it's another baby girl. The tech wouldn't confirm that b/c i was only 14 weeks at the time, but I feel most certain that it's another girl. The main reason I feel this way is because I have been VERY sick. Lots and lots of nausea/vomiting/just feeling like absolute crud. This is exactly how I felt with Caroline only now I have a 16 month old to take care of. Before, I could just lay on the couch and sleep it off. Therefore, I just feel like I'm having another girl, which would be fantastic considering they will be the same season in clothing! We'll find out for sure on October 12th.
We ordered Caroline a toddler bed yesterday. We won't transition her over until closer to March, but it was on sale, and of course we had to take advantage of a good deal. Don't worry, we'll keep her a little baby as long as humanly possible.
On another note, Caroline is FINALLY loving daycare. Every now and then she'll cry when we drop her off, but they have assured us that the absolute second we walk out of the room she smiles and plays. They said they'd like to videotape it b/c it's like she's putting on a show for us and trying to make us feel guilty leaving her. This past week, she hasn't cried at all. In fact, she ran into the room and hugged her teacher for a solid 45 seconds. It was quite precious. Friday when I picked her up, she saw me and waved at me, but then ran in the other direction!! Little stinker! I'm sooooo thankful we have her at a daycare that we all feel comfortable with.
No comments:
Post a Comment