Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!! It's hard to believe another year has already come and gone. 2008 was a terrific year for Eric and I and we know that 2009 will be even better. We're anxiously awaiting May to arrive, so we can meet our sweet little daughter. We ordered the baby furniture today. We're going with an Espresso color. We also picked out the bedding that we want. The theme of the nursery will pink and chocolate brown with ladybugs. It'll tie together nicely with the dark furniture.

We had a great Christmas and are very thankful for the time we got to spend with our family. It never quite seems like enough time. Here are a few pictures from our trip up to Illinois.


Eric and I with our stockings

The Wigton Family


Me with my Dad



Avery, My Mom, My Sis Kaci, and Me











1 comment:

Merrica and Jonathan said...

It looks like you had a great time with your families. We hope you enjoyed the visit. I can't believe how big Avery is. Your turn is coming soon!!! Miss you both and hope to see you soon.