Saturday, January 17, 2009

Busy Saturday!!

Eric and I had a very busy, but productive Saturday. We registered at Babies-R-Us today and that was overwhelming. There are so many products out there for babies. Luckily I have a lot of friends who have recently had babies or are preganant, so we could cheat off their registries!

We got the crib and dresser all put together today, too. We've got the changing table 3/4 the way put together, but it's not quite ready. Our neighbors Leah and Michael helped us get the upstairs couch out of there, so we could put the guest bed up there. Now we have a bedroom all for Caroline.

Today I'm 22 weeks pregnant and feeling pretty good. We go back to the doctor on Monday, and Eric will get to go with me since we are both off work for MLK Day.

I'm trying to upload pictures of the furniture, but the blogger site must be down. I'll try and add some pictures tomorrow!

No comments: