Thursday, November 7, 2013

Kansas City

Oh my! I am soooo behind on an actual blog post. Where has the time gone? I can tell you. Monogramming. I'm pretty sure that's all I do. I am FINALLY on a much needed break from that and have decided I need to devote all of my time to my family. With that being said, I am pretty sure (96%) that I am going to give up my Ladybugs and Elephants business and just do it for friends and family. I am SO thankful for the amount of customers I have and how successful the business has been, but Eric works sooooo hard for our family and we are fortunate enough that I don't need to work, so I'm going to stop!

We have had a busy Fall so far. We went to Kansas City in mid-October for our niece's first birthday party! The kids had so much fun, they were bawling on the way out the door Sunday morning. Well, Caroline was crying b/c she didn't want to leave Madelyn. Cole was crying because he didnt want to wear pants. He won. He traveled home pantless. Some battles you just can't win. 

We did some fun things while in Kansas City. We went to a Children's Farmstead that was really unique with lots of things to do. We ate at a restaurant called Fritz's that had a train that rode above you on a track and the train actually delivered the food to your table. Cole ate every single bite of his lunch in awe of the trains. We are currently adding a train into our kitchen remodel plans (just kidding!).
Here are a few pictures from our trip...














No comments: