Monday, April 15, 2013

Box Explosion

Since we are moving over the course of the next couple weeks, I figured we better start packing. Yes, we are packing ourselves. My kids are pretty independent and entertain themselves easily (most of the time), so I have time to organize and pack. The ridiculous part is how much STUFF we moved from Birmingham to Edwardsville. The main things i have held onto are old work clothes from like 2004 that are extremely out of style (donate) and baby clothes (maybe keep!?!). We have no plans for a 3rd baby, but that could change!? I think I'll hold onto them for another couple years. Anyway, I have 6 boxes of clothes to take to Goodwill. Our POD would have been a little easier to pack last year if I would've bit the bullet a while ago.
Our rental house sold, which is great news. I was having to keep it immaculate and leave the house almost daily for showings. AND we get out of our lease a little early, which is nice because we will have already been gone.
This is a lame post, because I don't have any pictures to put on here. Just an update that I know y'all were dying to read. ha.

No comments: