Thursday, December 20, 2012

Catching Up...

My monogramming business has been very successful! So much that I just finished up my last orders for Christmas today! Time to take a breather and get caught up on a lot. The house, The laundry, the blog, christmas books with the kids, etc.

We are so excited for Christmas. Caroline is very into Santa Claus this year. We created a Portable North Pole video which is so amazing. She watches it everyday. The REAL Santa sent a video to my email for the kids to watch. It's very personalized and talks about Caroline. So cool.

Today was Caroline's Christmas party at preschool. I am one of the head room mother's, so I helped plan it. It was a "Happy Birthday Jesus" party and the kids all had a great time.

We have a very busy next 10 days filled with family & friends! We hope y'all have a very Merry Christmas!!

Enjoy these pics of the last week...

Love matching pj's!!

Daddy put the onesie on the outside of pants. HAHA!

Enjoying a fire on this cold, windy, snowy Thursday  night.

She LOVES our dogs. Obsessed is a better word choice.

Just a little pug love.

I made it in a picture!!!! Loving on my baby boy (who is 21 months old now!!!)

More matching pjs!!

Not sure if i already posted santa and ballet pics but here they are...



LOVE! LOVE! She LOVES Ballet & Tap!

No comments: