From left to right: Emily, Nicole, Leah, Ashley Areta, Brittnie Megan, Sarah, Elizabeth Me, and Jess.
All of our husbands are residents at UAB.
Areta made burp cloths for Cole!
I love these ladies! Thanks for such a great night! They even got a cookie cake. You know I love a cookie cake!!
Doctor shirt from Nicole
Nicole made a hospital door sign that we can then hang up at home afterward.
I know you won't believe it but I forgot my camera at home! Thanks to Leah for taking some pictures and letting me steal them off your facebook page.
I'm 34 weeks now and definitely feeling ready to meet our little boy. He has a little while longer to stay in, but I definitely feel more prepared for his arrival. We have his crib ready, a new video monitor, blankets and clothes all washed, diapers and wipes are ready to change the million diapers he'll go through a day, and the rocking chair upstairs ready for those sleepless nights.
In the next few weeks we need to steam clean the carseat and get it ready, dig out the bouncy seat, and get the swing all ready. I'll try and enjoy my sleeping-through-the-night for the next few weeks as I know those nights are numbered. .





No comments:
Post a Comment