Leah, Me, Areta, Jenni, and CaitlinTuesday, July 28, 2009
JCRMA Welcome Luncheon
JCRMA is the "Doctor's Wives" group that I am involved with. It stands for Jefferson County Residents' Medical Alliance. Do you see why we just call ourselves the Doctors' Wives Club? Ha. My next door neighbor and best friend Leah and I are the Presidents of the organization. We had a committee put together a wonderful welcome luncheon to welcome new wives to Birmingham. We had over 50 ladies come to the luncheon and I believe about 25 of them were new!! We were really excited over our awesome turnout. JCRMA has meant a lot to me since I've lived in Birmingham. I've made some wonderful friends. It is a terriffic support system for each other while our husbands are going through this busy time in their lives.
Leah, Me, Areta, Jenni, and Caitlin
Leah, Me, Areta, Jenni, and Caitlin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
The luncheon was great! The planners did an excellent job- yay, Katie! I love JCRMA!!! I think I would be depressed without all of these wonderful people in my life!
Post a Comment