Well, where should I start. About a week ago I started itching like crazy all over my body. At the doctor on Wednesday they ran a bunch of blood work to check my liver enzymes. The doctor's office called me on Thursday while I was at work and told me that I needed to come in immediately for a re-evaluation. When I was re-evalauted I had protein in my urine and they admitted me to do a 24 hour urine catch. I was also diagnosed with PUPPPs (pregnancy rash), which is the most uncomfortable thing in the entire world. Long story short, I was sent home Friday night and put on bed rest.
They monitored Caroline closely and she looks great. I am considered full-term, so if she needs to come soon, that will be just great!
I go back to the doctor on Monday, so will update you more then!
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment